Babies and small children are far more sensitive to their environment than adults, and even tiny amounts of synthetic chemicals can set off allergic reactions. Since an infant's skin is much thinner and significantly more permeable than an adult's, it's vital for parents to use only natural safe mahu on their baby's skin to ensure they have toxin free start to life.
mahu Baby Diaper cream safely and effectively heals and protects baby's bottom from the harsh effects of diaper rash with a natural formulation that includes extracts of calendula, zinc oxide, sunflower oil and linseed.
Included in our unique blend:
- Linseed (flaxseed) oil: Provides a great source of Omegas 3 and 6, and is excellent for treating conditions such as eczema, skin irritations or excessive dryness, all while soothing and revitalising baby's skin.
- Calendula: A mild antiseptic and astringent that heals redness and reduces inflammation under the skin's surface.
- Soybean oil: A natural source of vitamin E, clinically proven to smooth skin texture, moisturize and provide barrier protection.
- Zinc Oxide: A cooling, slightly astringent antiseptic with antibacterial properties that is effective for rashes and skin irritations.
- Sunflower Seed Oil: High in essential fatty acids, Sunflower Seed Oil has a pleasant smell, is an excellent emollient and provides a protective barrier for the skin.
Synthetic fragrances and soaps strip natural oil from baby's skin. In conjunction with mahu Baby Diaper Cream, use mahu Baby Lotion to help restore moisture naturally, or bond with your baby while massaging with mahu Baby Massage Oil.
mahu is New Zealand's leading omega enriched natural, botanical skincare system, designed by New Zealand midwives for Moms and babies, throughout pregnancy and beyond.